This month, all the retailers will be offering deals and discounts on their products thanks to the growing popularity of Black Friday sales 2020.
Cheap TV deals are what many people are looking for from Black Friday so we’ve scanned all of the best Black Friday ads – Amazon, Walmart, Target, Kohl’s, Best Buy, eBay and more to make sure we put our favourite TV deals in this section.
1. Sharp 50” 4K Smart Ultra HDTV with Roku TV for only $179.99 at Best Buy, save $320
2. $69.99 for a 32-inch TV – brand unknown, from Amazon.
3. Samsung: Medium size 32″ Class LED 1080p HDTV heavily reduced, down to $158 at Walmart.
4. Vizio: cheapest price for VIZIO 43-inch Class 1080p LED TV for only $198 at Walmart, Special Buy.
5. One of the cheapest 40-inch TVs this year is the Element 40-inch 1080p Smart LED HD TV, only $179.99 at Target.
6.Haier: A great doorbuster from Kohl’s, buy the Haier 55-in 4K Ultra HDTV for only $299,99 and get $90 in Kohl’s Cash.
7. Proscan 24-inch LED TV for only $99.99, save $150, from Shopko. This deal is only available in-store.
8. Sony 4K TV: The cheapest name-brand 60″ 4K TV we’ve ever seen. Grab this Sony 60″ Class LED 2160p, 4K Ultra HD Smart TV for $599.99 at Best Buy (save $400).
9. Sharp 4K TV: Save big with the Sharp 55” Class 4K Smart TV from Walmart, with many more built-in apps like Netflix and HBO GO.
10. Samsung 4K TV: The most expensive model in this list is the Samsung 65” Class Curved 4K Samrt TV – $998 at Walmart.
Special Mention: Amazon – 35% Off Premium TVs from Sony, Samsung and LG.
Some of the best deals: $702 off LG 55″ Curved Smart OLED TV; $1701 off Sony 65″ 4k Ultra HD 3D Smart LED TV; $1302 off Samsung 75″ 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV; $1001.99 off Sony 55″ 4K Ultra HD 3D Smart LED TV.